"I believe in the forgiveness of sin and the redemption of ignorance." ~Adlai E. Stevenson Jr.
"I can't complain but sometimes I still do." ~Joe Walsh
"I can't criticize what I don't understand. If you want to call this
art you've got the benefit of all my doubts." ~ Charles Rosin
"I can't think of any sorrow in the world that a hot bath wouldn't help just a little bit." ~Susan Glasee
"I do not dream at night, I dream all day, I dream for a living." ~Steven Spielberg
"I
feel sorry for people who do not drink. When they wake up in the
morning it is as good as they are going to feel all day." ~Frank Sinatra
"I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set I go into the other room and read a book." ~Groucho Marx
"I have a thing with the camera. The lens is unconditional. It doesn’t judge you." ~Debra Winger
"I have come to believe that giving and receiving are really the same.
Giving and receiving - not giving and taking." ~Joyce Grenfell
"I have often depended on the blindness of strangers." ~Adrienne E. Gusoff
"I have such poor vision I can date anybody." ~Garry Shandling
"I have thought too much to stoop to action." ~Adam De Lisle
"I have with me two gods, Persuasion and Compulsion." ~Themistocles
"I hope that while so many people are out smelling the flowers someone is taking the time to plant some." ~Herbert Rappaport
"I may not be perfect, but parts of me are excellent" ~Ashleigh Brilliant
"Before you taste anything, recite a blessing." ~Rabbi Akiva
"I am a little pencil in the hand of a writing God who is sending a love letter to the world." ~Mother Teresa (Agnes Gonxha Bojarhiu)
"You need to be aware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins."~Jim Stovall~
"The province of knowledge is to speak; the privilege of wisdom is to listen." ~Anon
"Thousands kiss the books outside, who never look within." ~Anon