"Every action has its seed in a thought and every thought is a creation of the thinker, the soul. I choose what thoughts I want to create and as is my thinking so is my experience in life. Going within, I touch the stillness and pure love that lie at the core of my being and every thought that I create is of benefit to myself and of benefit to humanity." ~Innerspace
"Your serenity is based on taking responsibility without taking blame, and letting go without giving up." ~Innerspace
"Before you taste anything, recite a blessing." ~Rabbi Akiva
"I am a little pencil in the hand of a writing God who is sending a love letter to the world." ~Mother Teresa (Agnes Gonxha Bojarhiu)
"You need to be aware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins."~Jim Stovall~
"The province of knowledge is to speak; the privilege of wisdom is to listen." ~Anon
"Thousands kiss the books outside, who never look within." ~Anon