
Posted at www.myspace.com/truetomyself
Note: Unfortunately, this webpage was hacked and I am denied access to my own work.
: 16 Dec 2005
I dug this from the well somewhere, where I hid them for a long time. No, actually, someone buried that well with some hard rocks... but I managed to seep through. Just wanting to share and see what moral we can learn from one of the most influential persons in America. Rich people and poor people are no different, except that one is made of Oil and the other is Water. However, both combination can be made miscible with the use of emulsifying agent such as acacia gum as in making an emulsion. Heard of Scott's Emulsion? Like that...metaphorically speaking though.
Here's some of Getty's crackered nuts: I presume it is Paul or Jean.
"Books, like proverbs, receive their chief value from the stamp and esteem of the ages through which they have passed."
-------------------------
"Formula for success: Rise early, work hard, strike oil."
-------------------------
"Going to work for a large company is like getting on a train. Are you going sixty miles an hour or is the train going sixty miles an hour and you're just sitting still?"
-------------------------
"I buy when other people are selling."
-------------------------
"I hate to be a failure. I hate and regret the failure of my marriages. I would gladly give all my millions for just one lasting marital success."
-------------------------
"If you can count your money, you don't have a billion dollars."
-------------------------
"If you owe the bank $100 that's your problem. If you owe the bank $100 million, that's the bank's problem."
-------------------------
"In times of rapid change, experience could be your worst enemy."
-------------------------
"Money is like manure. You have to spread it around or it smells."