For Thursday, April 16, 2009.
"If it's meant to be; it's up to me.— Terri Gulick
Note: The first time I heard of this quote was when I attended the Women Springboard Seminar in Orange. This Seminar was a pilot project auspices of the Commonwealth Employment Services trying to boost the confidence of women who were long unemployed because of so many reasons and who wanted to get back to the work force. The said seminar was conducted by Rita Eccles.
"Before you taste anything, recite a blessing." ~Rabbi Akiva
"I am a little pencil in the hand of a writing God who is sending a love letter to the world." ~Mother Teresa (Agnes Gonxha Bojarhiu)
"You need to be aware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins."~Jim Stovall~
"The province of knowledge is to speak; the privilege of wisdom is to listen." ~Anon
"Thousands kiss the books outside, who never look within." ~Anon